Monday, December 10, 2007

Debbie's Vision Board

You imagined your future, placed a few things in your pink balloon, or at least tried. Over the weekend, as you flipped through magazines or surfed the internet you started to see images, thoughts, words and phrases that you want to manifest in your life. It’s time to document your future. Find these images again and put them on your vision board. Do you want more joy and happiness in your life? Find images that would represent that for you or just the words alone will work. The more creative and detailed you are, the more powerful and accurate it will be. Create the vision board to inspire you - not to impress anyone else. It communicates to you and inspires you on the most essential level.

"The crazy thing about creating my vision board is that it wasn’t much different from my current life now. It was plus-ing or expanding upon things in my life and at the same time simplifying my life. And yes, there were a few indulgences that showed up, like a hybrid Mini Cooper, boat with a cuddy and trip to Machu Picchu.

What surprised me was that a few things I thought I wanted, I didn’t want enough to put on my board. It was a “huge” relief to finally let those things go. Going through the process of documenting my future, I feel like I’ve just opened myself up to many more possibilities. That must be the “big blue sky” on my board."

No comments: